Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat with Ed Eason!!

litchfield93

This sounds like a cool opportunity.

One of Carrie's guitar players, Ed Eason, is offering some free online chat sessions to educate people about tour life, music, guitars...any questions you might have. It sounds like there are four upcoming sessions: Jan. 15, 22, 29 and Feb. 5.

I know that many of us have met Ed at various events and recognize that he's not only a super talented musician who has been with Carrie from the start, but that he's also a super nice and extremely smart guy. Sounds like it could be interesting. The details are here: Tivamo - Connect. Share. Give Back.'Show Up' with Ed Eason

litchfield93

First one is tomorrow. Sounds like he's willing to talk about basically anything...any questions folks might have. This could honestly be very interesting.

litchfield93

I missed it myself, but hope to be able to join one of the next ones. I actually do have a lot of questions. None related to Carrie, per se, but just about tour life in general. If anyone was able to join, I'd love to hear about it.

litchfield93

Sorry Rainbow-do you have any extra info....was this a part of Ed chat or just in general? I'm sort of a complete slacker on general news, haha.