Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mbh View Post
    Carrie will be back in the studio soon ... April 14, 2021 to November 14, 2021 = 7 MONTHS .. that is good enough time to record an album in the studio and then release it ONE WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING WEEK!!!

CLICK and read: http://www.cmt.com/news/1832707/carr...BvAeP2Fw-TaSPU
    I mean sure she can, but we'll see if she wants to release a whole nother album before Thanksgiving. Seems very quick.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Another article about recording the NEW ALBUM:

https://outsider.com/news/country-mu...dfKVn302SlxXxU

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mbh View Post
    Another article about recording the NEW ALBUM:

https://outsider.com/news/country-mu...dfKVn302SlxXxU
    Kind of the same article, they just took the same quotes from the previous one.

At least we should be entering that exciting new era phase. Hopefully, it isn't too long to wait.

Huge Carrie Follower carriethequeen's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Even if an album isn't ready until early 2022, I am hopeful for a lead single earlier than this fall for two reasons:
    1) This is currently the longest break from country radio in Carrie's career, meaning she has never gone this long before without a single promoted to country radio (including album singles and collaborations). I think a break is good after the way radio reacted to Cry Pretty's singles, but I would imagine her label would be eager to get her back on airwaves with a new single.
    2) Singles are taking longer than ever in recent memory to climb the charts, unless your name is Luke Combs. The typical 20ish weeks to peak during the Storyteller era can now be 30-40 weeks even for big named stars, and much much longer for newer artists. The CP single came 5 months before the album, and with Carrie's recent shaky standing on country radio, I don't think a lead single 6-7 months before an album is out of question. If you want 4 singles from an album these days, and your first name isn't Luke or Thomas, you need to start early.

Junior Carrie Follower montdu39's Avatar
    I hope she comes out with a catchy fun single for the next album. Something radio won’t be able to resist playing. I want a smash!

Also, I listened to the leaked songs. You can tell they are demos or unfinished, but still cool to hear Carrie’s voice on new country songs. Nice little surprise for me tonight as I was looking through this thread.

Carrie Fans Maniac
    Concert Stars
    since it's clear Carrie's "something exciting coming" isn't about CU7 I've moved the discussion here
    https://carriefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161922

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223