Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 personal favorite Hitchcock Movies

lizcarlo

This is in no particular order. He is one of my favorites. I own a lot of his movies. I've been on Hitchcock binge lately.

1. Psycho
2. North By Northwest
3. Rear Window
4. Vertigo
5. Strangers On A Train
6. Rope
7. Dial M For Murder
8. Shadow Of A Doubt
9. Rebecca
10. To Catch A Thief

fan7

I doubt I have ten favorite Hitchcock movies, but few movies have followed me through my entire life like "The Birds". Watched the first time at a fairly young age and ever since any group of more than just a couple of birds takes me back to that movie. I freak out just a little on the inside :)

lizcarlo

I was walking down to the creek one day. When I walked under a tree a flock of birds came down at me. Freaked me out. I ran fast lol

wonton

I haven't seem them all. But your first 5 are pretty golden. I love the way he does suspense.
have you seen the movie Hitchcock from a few years ago? Anthony Hopkins is Hitchcock and Helen Mirren plays his wife. Thought it was great. Especially if you've read about the process of making Psycho.

carrieguy2

I haven't seem them all. But your first 5 are pretty golden. I love the way he does suspense.

I agree but I think the one that really "got to me" the most was Vertigo. Jimmy Stewart, and Kim Novack, were also outstanding.