Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 Killed In Paris Shooting

We all need to step back from the cliff of album sales and #1 singles and really remember what life is about: love.

This is devastating.

"In what appears to be the deadliest terror attacks in France in many decades, at least 100 people were feared killed in Paris on Friday night as gunmen staged a series of attacks across the capital city."

Paris Terror Attacks: France Seals Borders as Dozens Dead

ETA: It's looking like the final number is more like 140.

AdamJ

Thanks for posting this information. There is more in life than album sales (although I do understand where fans are coming from and I am sure we will see lower sales numbers for albums in the future) and chart runs (I do like to see Carrie at the top so I also understand where the fans are coming from here). This kind of terrorism makes you want to run to your loved ones and protect them but in reality this same thing could happen anywhere and at any time in this troubled world we live in. Prayers go out to the people of France and the friends and loved ones of the victims. So sad..........

Thanks for posting this information. There is more in life than album sales (although I do understand where fans are coming from and I am sure we will see lower sales numbers for albums in the future) and chart runs (I do like to see Carrie at the top so I also understand where the fans are coming from here). This kind of terrorism makes you want to run to your loved ones and protect them but in reality this same thing could happen anywhere and at any time in this troubled world we live in. Prayers go out to the people of France and the friends and loved ones of the victims. So sad..........

Exactly.

Also, looks like the next targets are Rome, London and I assume Washington DC: https://twitter.com/dinahftari/status/665310070432014336