Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

11 year old cover of BA :)

Louisa

Wow! This girl is amazingly talented! She really made the song her own. It's great to see young children connecting with Carrie's music. :) Thank you for posting, Carrie2011.

Carrie2011

Tweet her or maybe friends that follow her that might retweet it ? Send to her club or something.

The little girl had that message at the start and that's one reason I posted it.

Ann055

I went ahead and retweeted it as well as tweeted it directly to Carrie. It would be really nice if Carrie saw it -- it was well done and the message at the beginning was one that brings it all together. Maybe others can retweet as well & maybe a news outlet will pick it up if Carrie doesn't. Maybe she'll see it that way too.

Angel8675

I'm all for it if it helps kids.
However, I don't think this little girl could have done that song without all the production.
Just glad it is helpin other kids.

Many Blessings

OLiNaaC.U

i aggre with angel8675 !! it's a very strong message but i don't think the video would be so great if there wasn't the hq camera and the production !! anyway i liked it !!

Jade_kt

Loved it. So glad to see Carrie's music touch so many people's lives and that people cover her music.

jaylee50

I don't usually watch videos of unknowns, but these kids are talented. so many artists wanting to be discovered by influential people. I wish them luck.