Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 racing thread

JB172

I didn't know Kasey had a girlfriend, but congrats to them!

I was really surprised when I seen that news yesterday, she must not go to very many races or she isn't into being out on the track before the race and watches the race from his motor home, my wife & I were trying to think if we have ever seen her and neither of us could remember seeing her.

JB172

I know they run again on Saturday night but I can't believe they are going to run the race tonight.

buckeyecarriefan

Austin Dillon truly should be dead right now.

The level of safety NASCAR, the tracks, and the teams have put into these cars and tracks is simply amazing. That was easily in the top 3 most horrific NASCAR wrecks I've ever seen, and not only did he live, he walked away. Totally speechless right now.

JB172

I went to bed after about 60 laps and seen Austin's wreck before coming to work this morning and I have never seen anything like that before.

I have seen guys get into the catch fence from near the wall or in the middle of the track but have never seen a car go from the bottom into the fence as Tom posted all the safety equipment inside and outside of the car did it's job.

MSCarriefan

I have grown up watching NASCAR. I have never seen anything like that wreck. It's strange I went to bed with like 100 laps to go. I woke up to my brother in the living room yelling come on Jr with one lap left. I got up in just enough time to see that wreck....wow.

JB172

Danica Patrick ‏@DanicaPatrick 29m29 minutes ago Sneaky peaky!!!!! See my announcement tomorrow at 11 on http://nascar.com/presspass !

Looks like she is going to be back with SHR next year, off racing topic she is such a naturally pretty woman.

CMoUmqoUcAAvJkq.jpg

thaifood

So Danica gets a multi year deal & stays with Stewart Hass. Good on her!

PS: They are going to have to bump up the suspension for Tony Stewart if he doesn't lay off the double cheeseburgers & milk shakes. Boy is ballooning!