Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 CMT Music Awards

nccountrygal

Can we really vote daily? I thought it was once per email or IP address?

I thought we could only vote just once period but I after seeing this post last night I went and try to vote again and it let me. So it does appear that we can vote once per day. Edit: Okay I just tried to vote again and this time I noticed it said that I had already voted so I am not sure we can actually vote once per day.

Marie2011

I hadn't voted since the day the nomination were revealed cause I heard you can only vote once, so I tried voting again today and it said already voted, so you can only vote once per email address, and you also need to clear your cookies

I hadn't voted since the day the nomination were revealed cause I heard you can only vote once, so I tried voting again today and it said already voted, so you can only vote once per email address, and you also need to clear your cookies

That's good if we can use our friends' computers to vote for Idol Carrie and ask them to vote for her

liz278

Have you all been clearing your cookies? I clear them and I can vote every day on all 4 of my email addresses.

Also, you have to sign out of your account, clear your cookies, sign back in and vote :)

maddkat

Staff member
Have you all been clearing your cookies? I clear them and I can vote every day on all 4 of my email addresses.

Also, you have to sign out of your account, clear your cookies, sign back in and vote :)

tried that and added clearing cache into the mix.
Lets me click the vote button but the pop up says I've already voted :-(

Louisa

I wish we were able to vote daily. I voted once via my Twitter account. I hope Carrie wins.