Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 cma

spunky_1

I have been a fan of yours, think you sing awesome, yes people of all ages listen to & watch your videos, appearances on shows. I was personally offended as many of my friends were by a comment you made in 2016 at the Country Music Awards show...you commented that everyone was also given a "BASKET OF DEPLORABLES", I would appreciate what you meant by that? I want to know if you have sold out to Hollywood? I am asking are you suggesting that any Trump voter, as Hillary, the criminal that she is was correct in putting Trump voters in a "basket of deplorables". I would like to assure you that I am in no way deplorable, I come from a military family, lost my only brother & best friend fighting for "OUR" lives at an early age, my father was at Pearl Harbor when it was bombed, my step father a Korean war veteran, my grandfather a WW1 veteran who was deceased shortly after arriving home from the war. I will state this, the comment you made was very offensive to me, & many others, it will have a lasting impression of your opinion of everyday people who voted for you on American Idol, who have bought your cds & other patronage acts. I could not believe my ears, I just seen the video yesterday, I am disabled in bed at home for now, broken vertebrae in my back that ended in surgery, but people call me spunky for a reason, I'm a christian, I don't just talk it, but try to live it, but we're all human. I am not persuaded by other people in my values, morales nor was I ever, not even as a teenager. I am an intelligent "deplorable", coming from a very small town in Missouri where I chopped & picked cotton, made straight As in high school. I did learn to fly, I have passed multiple state boards, my spouse fought in Iraq, & as my brother did, he fought because the government said go. He survived it but with so many issues which he refuses to fuss about, he has his pride in tact, as I do. I was totally blown away by your statement, & do resent it, playing the political agenda may be popular in Hollyweird as I now call it, have for quite sometime, Hollywood seems to forget who bought their merchandise, & pushed their records, CDs to #1, I'm just really disappointed & this was as your title states a "Carrie Moment". I am so disappointed, but it's not only you, but it was you who said that at a very huge event.:(

mofan

This was a joke from Carrie but That is what Hillary Clinton called the Trump Supporters during the campaign. Brad called her a Nasty woman also a joke but said by Trump during the campaign. Carrie would never call anyone that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk