Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Rare Country Awards

kelanob

Nominations Announced for 2017 Rare Country Awards -

Carrie is tied with Faith Hill for most nominations with 4 each. Winners will be revealed at a live concert event in Nashville on Thursday, December 14. You can vote ten times a day in each category from now through December 13th at RareCountryAwards.com

Fan Moment of the Year – Country artists have an undeniable connection with their fans, and these heartwarming and hilarious moments stand out as Rare Country’s picks for “Fan Moment of the Year”:
  • Blake Shelton’s Big Easy Hug
  • Garth Brooks Delivers Baby News
  • Jason Aldean Welcomes a Young Fan Onstage
  • Luke Bryan and Granny Break the Rules
  • Rascal Flatts’ Wedding Surprise
  • Scotty McCreery Visits an Ailing Fan
*Previous year’s winner: “Miranda Lambert Reacts to Soldier’s Sign”

Story of the Year – These six stories, performances and events captivated country music fans and represent some of the most memorable moments of the year. Here are Rare Country’s nominees for “Story of Year”:
  • Carrie Underwood – the Ultimate Hockey Fan
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr’s Final Lap
  • Kenny Chesney Supports St. John
  • Miranda Lambert Stuns at the ACM Awards
  • Thomas Rhett’s Fairy Tale Year
  • Tim & Faith Sizzle Onstage
*Previous year’s winner: “Blake Shelton’s Comeback Year”

Tour of the Year – Night after night, country fans nationwide were blown away by these electrifying tours of a massive scale. Here are the nominees for Rare Country’s “Tour of the Year”:
  • Dierks Bentley – 2017 What The Hell World Tour
  • Florida Georgia Line – The Smooth Tour 2017
  • Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood – The Garth Brooks World Tour With Trisha Yearwood
  • Jason Aldean – They Don’t Know Tour
  • Luke Bryan – Huntin’, Fishin’ and Lovin’ Every Day Tour
  • Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – Soul2Soul The World Tour 2017
*Previous year’s winner: Carrie Underwood – “The Storyteller Tour – Stories in the Round”

New Artist of the Year – These six artists broke out in a big way this year, representing the future of country music:
  • Brett Young
  • Jon Pardi
  • LANCO
  • Luke Combs
  • Midland
  • RaeLynn
*Previous year’s winner: Kane Brown

Grand Ole Opry® Moment of the Year – Upon the most famous of country stages, these six country artists created unforgettable “Opry Moments” that will live on for years to come. These are Rare Country’s picks for “Grand Ole Opry® Moment of the Year”:
  • Newcomer Ashley McBryde, “Girl Goin’ Nowhere”
  • Blake Shelton, “Doin’ It to Country Songs,” feat. The Oak Ridge Boys
  • Carly Pearce’s Breakout Hit, “Every Little Thing”
  • Chris Young’s Unexpected Invitation from Vince Gill
  • Keith Urban’s Crowd Duet, “The Fighter”
  • Reba Celebrates her Opry 40th, “Does He Love You,” feat. Carrie Underwood
*Previous year’s winner: Scotty McCreery, “Five More Minutes”

Duo/Group of the Year – It takes two (or more) to deliver signature harmonies and a distinctive sound, and these six acts are Rare Country’s picks for “Duo/Group of the Year:”
  • Brothers Osborne
  • Dan + Shay
  • Florida Georgia Line
  • Lady Antebellum
  • Little Big Town
  • Rascal Flatts
*Previous year’s winner: Joey + Rory

Duet of the Year – These male and female artists combined their voices to create the following powerful selections for Rare Country’s “Duet of the Year”:
  • Kane Brown feat. Lauren Alaina – “What Ifs”
  • Keith Urban feat. Carrie Underwood – “The Fighter”
  • Maren Morris feat. Vince Gill – “Dear Hate”
  • Thomas Rhett feat. Maren Morris – “Craving You”
  • Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – “The Rest of Our Life”
*New category for 2017

Female Artist of the Year – From established female powerhouses to fierce new voices, these six artists are the nominees for Rare Country’s “Female Artist of the Year”:
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Faith Hill
  • Kelsea Ballerini
  • Lauren Alaina
  • Maren Morris
  • Miranda Lambert
*Previous year’s winner: Carrie Underwood

Male Artist of the Year – From proven hit-makers to standout new voices, these six artists have been chosen as nominees for Rare Country’s “Male Artist of the Year”:
  • Blake Shelton
  • Kane Brown
  • Keith Urban
  • Luke Bryan
  • Sam Hunt
  • Thomas Rhett

*Previous year’s winner: Blake Shelton

kelanob

Also, random note, but her wins from last year were not included ever on her Wikipedia page. Can someone add them?

kelanob

I've been voting. Luckily, you can vote ten times every DAY and not ten times every 24 hours. It makes it so much easier to just be able to do it whenever I get on my laptop for the first time.

Suellen

Voted, I counted my votes today and it seems I could only vote 7 times. Not sure if I always voted 7 times or 10 times.

kelanob

Voted, I counted my votes today and it seems I could only vote 7 times. Not sure if I always voted 7 times or 10 times.

The first day, I wasn't counting and it seemed short of ten, but the next two days I counted ten. I figure I will just vote as much as they will let me!