Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Rare Country Awards

Suellen

Having trouble voting the last two days, it’s telling me that another user is using that account; that user was me.

Suellen

Finally, I was able to vote 10 today by using my other email address. Wish I did that for the past two days.

brenda218

I get that too, also told me someone else using my e-mail, sign back in and voted, they are messed up there.

kelanob

The Awards are starting now so we should hear winners soon. I think it's available to live stream?? But I don't think there's anything to really watch haha.

txacar

The Awards are starting now so we should hear winners soon. I think it's available to live stream?? But I don't think there's anything to really watch haha.

Live stream on Facebook is excellent. Kane Brown, Rae Lynn, and others have performed. Carrie won something but I tuned in just after it was announced. BS won Male Artist (I was hoping for Keith). Opry award is up next. Reba/Carrie won.

liz278

Kane Brown and Lauren Alana won duet. Interesting fact, I didn't know that they have been friends since before she went on American Idol. Still wish Keith and Carrie had won.

Thomas Rhett won for story of the Year.

Kizmet311

Congrats to Carrie and those that spent so much time voting. I love the little video montage she shared. Looking forward to 2018 in Carrieland!