Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018- 2019 radio interviews

cmarieu

Thank you maddkat, this Thread will save the international fans lives, just like me.

Was fast, I thought the name #JustAMinute was just a name hahahaha. I didn't blink and over. I have so much to learn.

txacar

Bill Cody on Pure American Country also had the same little clip with alittle bit of additional info https://t.co/epqje7OCSN.

Thrilled that we can now share this - @CarrieUnderwood checked in to tell us about co-writing and co-producing her new album and single, #CryPretty.Listen to the excerpt here → https://soundcloud.com/pureamericancountry/pure-american-country-carrie-underwood-talks-cry-pretty …

DamdWbKU8AAbWSm.jpg

maddkat

Staff member
looks like Carrie sat for an interview that they then farmed out to stations.That PAC one is identical to the other.
Looking forward to some in studio interviews

txacar

looks like Carrie sat for an interview that they then farmed out to stations.That PAC one is identical to the other.
Looking forward to some in studio interviews

It is. I later saw others on twitter -- all the same interview. Disappointing. I want the real thing, too.

DaisyTweets

Well, during the Bill Cody interview we found just of a nugget more of info about her being nervous!!!!####@@@!!!!!!!!! It was just a nugget but it was something.

^ thanks for posting.

What a great interview. I’m even more excited for September now! I’m glad she is taking the reins with this album. I feel like it’s going to be more Carrie than any album before.

I’m glad she’s ok from her injury. Funny how life turns out or changes your plans.

Sounds like a tour is on at some stage too. Hopefully she comes back to australia

Kizmet311

I tweeted Storme Warren and he said the interview would be On Demand soon, but I see someone has already shared some links!

ethelu

Great interviews. It's such a relief to hear Carrie talking, being so relaxed, even when talking about the injury. It makes me feel a lot better.