Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018- 2019 radio interviews

Smokyiiis

^^Gosh probably one of my favorite all time interviews. Thanks for posting it! Love Bobby Bones...he asks the right questions.

Smokyiiis

By the way, is there anyone that can explain the "baselines" stuff at the very end. I want to understand it better.

txacar

Kizmet311

Donna, can you cap this?
Big D and Bubba

Verified account

@bigdandbubba
9m
9 minutes ago

More
TOMORROW: @CarrieUnderwood is our guest!
Get #CryPretty ...it’s AWESOME!

rainbow1

Aren't those the two guys that we got so upset with, a long time ago? They were so rude to her that day.

txacar

Aren't those the two guys that we got so upset with, a long time ago? They were so rude to her that day.

I loved that she was organizing her protein bars. If they were rude to her before, she put them in their place with that. Nothing like talking to someone and they're doing something else. Lol.

stuffy

They’re terrible interviewers. It’s basically ask a question then go on and on while the artists just have to quietly wait for their bit to be done for the next question. They’re the textbook definition of loving the sound of your own voice.

Liatush