Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 American Idol

rainbow1

Thank you so very much Hil !! Loved everything about this performance!! She looked absolutely gorgeous!! Loved the interaction with the judges, especially pointing to Lute when she said, "Old men"!! LOL!!

FanSince04

Thank you so very much Hil !! Loved everything about this performance!! She looked absolutely gorgeous!! Loved the interaction with the judges, especially pointing to Lute when she said, "Old men"!! LOL!!

I believe that was towards Lionel. She said, “Luke got a ticket in a no wake zone, but Katy’s the one that should take it slow.” Right after that she pointed towards Lionel at the old men part.

Josh

Carrie's Southbound performance on American Idol was great. I always thought of Katy Perry strangely from T.G.I.F when she mentions "Katy is the one who should take it slow." Either I'm crazy, and I reach and look too far into things or not, I like these coincidences. And she danced with Katy Perry herself so.. who knows who "Katy" is lol. Even the ACM's performance reminded me of Katy in her Teenage Dream era.

Josh

Did anyone see Katy Perry's new video. I saw a clip of it and reminds me so much of the Love Wins video.

Did it not? I feel like it's the bigger budget version of Love Wins. If only Carrie's label could have done it first for Carrie.

But, I sadly realize that we aren't in the era where music videos are selling albums like it used to. They're not making any money back from a big music video, especially with the depressing streaming numbers (despite her being the most streamed female country artist). I've been thinking that one reason why there isn't a video for Southbound, asides from the fact that sales are low, is a gender thing. Why can she not have Southbound become a number 1 single without a video? Did Sam Hunt's trash in the back road not make it to the top without one? It broke records and sold like crazy. So, with a party song like Southbound, I think Carrie should be able to make it to number one without the video. The performances on ACM's and AI are enough.

But, maybe they're waiting until it's actually summer before they release something and the streams that are being streamed now might be what they use to determine if they even should make one or not. idk