Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 CMAFest

AdamJ

Carrie crushed it with Joan Jett (I am a rock fan from the start). I love that Carrie is so versatile that she can sing any genre and make it her own. Rock is one she excels in and sounds like she is a real rocker (not like country artists that think they can sing rock, when actually they do not sing well or are convincing). Carrie could very easily slip into the Rock genre and fit very well. I was going to the Fest this year but one of my fellow worker's Mother was very ill and I filled in for him (He would do the same for me). But, damm, I wish I could have witnessed Carrie concert in person. However, thanks to D and all the others for posting items on here---also for thee fun filled video of SB. Thanks guys---you never fail to amaze me....

Countryfan2448

Here's the whole Carrie set

https://www.facebook.com/crharman/videos/10100475911523309/UzpfSTEwMDAxNDgxOTA1ODI1NTpWSzozMzI4ODcxMjYwNDcyND M2/

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood Fan
@CUnews4Fans
·
25m

A group of local 4th graders just performed “The Fighter” @ #cmafest Sooo sweet! We have video we’ll post later.
@carrieunderwood

maddkat

Staff member
Is this at CMA Fest? When did this happen and as part of what lineup?
it was Sunday night at Nissan

TC has turned into one of Carrie's career songs.It's gonna live for ever with it's universal message.
Radio should have played it.

jaymiee

This is why I loved the Champion even though some hated it. It was a great motivational song and very kid friendly! I feel like it helped spread Carries name/talent to a younger generation that didnt grow up watching her on American idol

ethelu

This is why I loved the Champion even though some hated it. It was a great motivational song and very kid friendly! I feel like it helped spread Carries name/talent to a younger generation that didnt grow up watching her on American idol

I thought from the first time I heard it that it could have been a great non-country single for Carrie. Of course, at the time Carrie thought it was just a song for the Super Bowl.

cindy27

I thought from the first time I heard it that it could have been a great non-country single for Carrie. Of course, at the time Carrie thought it was just a song for the Super Bowl.

The WNBA player who sang with Carrie in Indy last night was not a huge country fan, but this song inspired her about her mother. She did a great job singing this and now she says she loves Carrie.

mbh

The WNBA player who sang with Carrie in Indy last night was not a huge country fan, but this song inspired her about her mother. She did a great job singing this and now she says she loves Carrie.

So, Erica McCall's CHAMPION is her mother. She had an amazing performance last night based on the videos I watched. It is getting a lot of press coverage. I did not know that the ENTIRE SQUAD of Indiana Fever was there. I thought it was only the center starter Teaira McCowan.

cindy27

So, Erica McCall's CHAMPION is her mother. She had an amazing performance last night based on the videos I watched. It is getting a lot of press coverage. I did not know that the ENTIRE SQUAD of Indiana Fever was there. I thought it was only the center starter Teaira McCowan.

Her mother's name is Sophia. The whole team was there. They were right behind me where i was standing when she go off stage. We have a new fan In Carrie.

maddkat

Staff member
@PacRadioShow
Collaborations airing as part of #CMAfest:
@BrantleyGilbert + @LindsayEll
@BrothersOsborne + @BrooksAndDunn/@AshleyMcBryde
@CarrieUnderwood + @JoanJett
@KelseaBallerini + @TheChainsmokers
@LilNasX + @BillyRayCyrus/@KeithUrban
@MarenMorris + @BrandiCarlile
@TimMcGraw + @LukeCombs https://t.co/7O9WqfFIL5

Last edited:

bigd79

You know, if they would quit glamorizing old town road, it would probably go away sooner.
Sorry Keith, love ya but i'll be skipping over that one.