Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Fan Club Party

LilUnderwood

Hey everyone! Just curious as to who is a part of the official Fan Club and who has entered to attend the Fan Club Party this year? I got to go for the first time last year and really enjoyed it! I hope I get to go again! I do have a question it mentions in the rules that you have to have an active membership and mine renews April 30th do I need to be concerned and renew early?

This is my first year as fan club member and my first year putting my name in for the party! How many people get selected and how small are my chances of getting a spot? Haha just curious, but very excited!

LilUnderwood

I know a fair amount got chosen last year like maybe over 200 people is my guess? Many people I stood in line with it was their first invite as well! I hope you get chosen it is a fun experience!

Kizmet311

Hey everyone! Just curious as to who is a part of the official Fan Club and who has entered to attend the Fan Club Party this year? I got to go for the first time last year and really enjoyed it! I hope I get to go again! I do have a question it mentions in the rules that you have to have an active membership and mine renews April 30th do I need to be concerned and renew early?

Go ahead and renew. It won't start your new membership until the first one expires, so you won't be paying for any overlap. You have to be an OFC member to get selected and to attend, so you don't want an accidental expiration to affect your chances.

I've entered to attend this year, went last year, and I've been lucky enough to attend several of them. I will admit that the party in 2017 was my absolute favorite. That was the year she sang all the songs from the Storyteller Tour that she didn't sing on tour plus we all got individual pics with Carrie. I don't think anything will ever top it for me. Of course, attendance was limited that year due to the pictures. Most years that she has had the party at the Opry house with the mini-concert and then a contest/game/Q&A it seems that almost everyone who enters gets to go since there isn't any individual interaction.

maddkat

Staff member
^ they're selecting by April 23 so she should be good , but as you said renewing early hurts nothing.

CU4ever

Has anyone gotten a rejection letter? I saw something on Twitter about them, but I don't know what/where to look for it

Kizmet311

Has anyone gotten a rejection letter? I saw something on Twitter about them, but I don't know what/where to look for it

I think the rejection emails were for the Meet & Greets for the first show on May 1st, not the fan club party in June.

LilUnderwood

I’ve been checking my email constantly and got so excited when I got an email but then realized it was for performing The Champion with her on tour lol!!!

LilUnderwood

I know right?! I’m wondering if they are pairing down the list and there will be a chance for a meet and greet??

Kizmet311

I've been debating whether or not I will be able to go this year, although I entered. I'm taking vacation the week after the party, so not sure I can take another day. I hope when they send invites they give us some details about what might be happening, because if it's another year where we get a photo or even better - a M&G! - then I will definitely find a way to take the day off and go.

Smokyiiis

Don't know why or how they are picked but I've never been yet. Have been trying since her arrival in Nashville. LOL
Have to edit this to say when it was open to everyone at the beginning year I was on vacation in South America.

Kizmet311

Don't know why or how they are picked but I've never been yet. Have been trying since her arrival in Nashville. LOL
Have to edit this to say when it was open to everyone at the beginning year I was on vacation in South America.

You mean you've tried in the years where we think "everyone" is invited and haven't been invited to the party!? I'm so sorry! I don't know if I get picked based on location - I'm in KY so they know I can drive down easily if I'm not in town already, which is what I usually do. I just get up super early and drive down, then drive back home when it's over.

Smokyiiis

You mean you've tried in the years where we think "everyone" is invited and haven't been invited to the party!? I'm so sorry! I don't know if I get picked based on location - I'm in KY so they know I can drive down easily if I'm not in town already, which is what I usually do. I just get up super early and drive down, then drive back home when it's over.

That's exactly what I've thought. Which would be totally legitimate since I'm in Texas.