Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Fan Club Party

LilUnderwood

Looking forward to Tuesday and from the fan club message boards it seems like a lot of first timers will be there

Smokyiiis

June 4, 2019 FAN CLUB PARTY!!!!

Hoping those of you attending the Fan Club Party will post pure awesomeness in this thread from Nashville, Tennessee

maddkat

Staff member
we got a preview of the SB video! Isaiah appears.Its a combo of the Sunday at the lake and concert goirage.

Kizmet311

I'm not there, but per Twitter, she sang all the CP songs she doesn't sing on tour. I'm going to go cry in a corner now, lol. I can't believe she sang That Song and I wasn't there to hear it and I was invited! Although it's a good thing I didn't go. Work has been busy this week, my daughter is taking a 2-day ballet intensive, and I have to take off work to take my mom to the dr Thursday. So taking off today would have really put me in a bind. But still...I'm sad that I missed that!

LilUnderwood

Hope y’all had a great time!! It was so good to hear the songs she doesn’t do on tour! I died when she played Ghosts and That Song!!

LilUnderwood

She mentioned before SB that it’s actually about someone in her life which I found surprising and there wasn’t a dry eye in the place when she’s sang it as well as when she sang TB. She sounded phenomenal on kingdom and ghosts and everything else lf
course! There is a link on YouTube of the full performance of that song. https://youtu.be/mstpSIYhsc8 Also we got blue wrist bands to attend her performance at the Parthenon tomorrow for the CMT Awards! The goody bag was a draw string backpack clear stadium bag with an autographed post card!

you should wait and see it.Looks like so much fun.

From the snippet just posted it’s as bad as I imagined. Sure it’s cute to see her hang out with her family but not for a music video. Not to be a downer but geez it looks cheap and the concept snippets just don’t make sense with the rest.

Kizmet311

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole Southbound video. I think it's a perfect song for the kind of treatment it is getting and I love that she's including her family and friends in the video. So much fun. No, Church Bells didn't deserve a concert video, but I think it's fine for Southbound.

jaks_weyn

Thanks, D! You were so close!

Kingdom was great!!! She was so cute and funny when she made that small mistake... Ehehe
And That Song is awesome live! She even belted on the song and sang on a higher key at the last chorus... In the studio version, volume for these were lowered down, but with Carrie singing them live, it became very powerful and added impact in the last chorus... I was thinking she didn't want to sing it live because of the message and lyrics... but after seeing this live, I think she needs to put it on her set list!

Also saw the SB snippet... I like it so far! Really enhances the feel of the song and I love that they kept some of the original audios from the videos (the screams and laughs)... Ambient audios just adds to the experience of the viewers so that was pretty cool... I understand why they placed concert videos but IMO it would have been better without them... Well, at least it's not a full-on concert video... Looking forward to the full video this weekend!