Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Kennedy Center Honors

maddkat

Staff member
Carrie is there
assuming she's honoring Linda but will know in a few hours
this tapes tonight and airs Dec 15 8PM on CBS

ELToxMrXsAAfHSZ

jaymiee

Gorgeous! I still go back and watch her cover of Different Drum so looking forward to hopefully see her honor Linda!

maddkat

Staff member
@hilary
Beautiful #LindaRondstadt tribute at @kencen #KennedyCenterHonors by @trishayearwood @carrieunderwood @aaronneville and @EmmylouSongbird and #DonHenley. Bravo.

MSCarriefan

I can't wait to watch that performance
Once I saw Trisha and Garth I had a feeling she would do something to honor Linda also.
Love Carrie's princess dress

liz278

@hilary
Beautiful #LindaRondstadt tribute at @kencen #KennedyCenterHonors by @trishayearwood @carrieunderwood @aaronneville and @EmmylouSongbird and #DonHenley. Bravo.

Will look forward to this, except for Trisha's part. :-/

Jae

Her carpet dress doesn't excite me. It's like a Zuhair Murad knockoff and the material swamps her. But I think I'm digging this performance dress. We need more angles.

ETA: I can't figure out how to embed a full size image. If someone wouldn't mind telling me how I'll post it again.

DaisyTweets

Oh man, I can hardly wait to watch this next Sunday night. Carrie really must have been something cuz she leads the headline for the USA Today article --- CARRIE UNDERWOOD STUNS!!!! In addition to performing Blue Bayou she also did When Will I Be Loved!!!

Smokyiiis

Her carpet dress doesn't excite me. It's like a Zuhair Murad knockoff and the material swamps her. But I think I'm digging this performance dress. We need more angles.

ETA: I can't figure out how to embed a full size image. If someone wouldn't mind telling me how I'll post it again.

to me it looked like it was about to fall off. Loved the fabric and color though!