Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Kennedy Center Honors

MelissaD

I suspect that the attitude of the fans are a big reason the other folks in the industry won't vote for her for major awards. Just a thought, but her fans can sometimes be more than a little overbearing.

Like fans of the other female artists are any better. Carrie's fan base is just bigger. That's why she always wins the fan voted awards.

sco

There was some troll named Big Bertha saying Trisha was better but she was one of the only negative trolls I saw. One or two others bit overwhelming support otherwise. Almost every tweet was nothing but love for Carrie.

Amen. There will always be somebody complaining. It's always best to ignore them. It wasn't a competition the night was about celebrating and honoring Linda Ronstadt. It was a great night , everybody sounded great and the honorees seemed to truly enjoy it.

pkslongbeach

Wow! BB was just fantastic. Carrie just owning the moment and giving such honor and tribute to someone who has obviously been an influence! Loved it.
Clearly she was moved by the whole experience. Thats what the tears were about! The opportunity to honor someone like that and with them sitting in the room just moved her.

jaymiee

Not that its that important but I always feel like she gets screwed over on live performances being uploaded to youtube. Is it something in her contract or copywright or something? Like the HGTA video that had over 30 million just disappeared, Ive noticed the video of when she sang So Small at the Grammys in her yellow dress just disappered one day. Like all her performance videos get a bunch of views then disappear

MelissaD

Not that its that important but I always feel like she gets screwed over on live performances being uploaded to youtube. Is it something in her contract or copywright or something? Like the HGTA video that had over 30 million just disappeared, Ive noticed the video of when she sang So Small at the Grammys in her yellow dress just disappered one day. Like all her performance videos get a bunch of views then disappear

Noticed this as well. It's interesting.

DaisyTweets

I believe that performance in that dress was for the CMAs and not the Grammys. In fact, I don't recall her doing So Small at the Grammys at all.