Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 SNF Opening

Countryfan2448

American Forces Network
@AFNtelevision
·
1m

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
and
@joanjett
Well done
@carrieunderwood

@SNFonNBC
#ForTheTroops overseas on the American Forces Network

PRGuy79

That is epic. And I loved the interaction with the crowd. My favorite is when she says: "C'mon, get up and cheer!". This should get universal acclaim from the football fans.

Kizmet311

Forgot to record this last night so I'll have to watch the video on my lunch break. Very cool that she asked Joan to join her this year and although I loved that Carrie was trying to do her own thing and write new songs, I'm sure a lot of SNF fans appreciate them going back to the old song. Even if it's just for 1 year to celebrate the 100th year of the NFL, it's still cool. And love that her band was able to join! So much fun for them.

AdamJ

Watched the game last night . Steelers need to get their game on. Really liked the new rendition of the song. Carrie killed it.......She needs to do some rock songs. She really rocks it.....

Countryfan2448

Atlanta Falcons
@AtlantaFalcons
·
9h

We enjoyed having you in our home,
@MBStadium
@CarrieUnderwood
!
Looking good with that

&

!