Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ACM Awards

Hil

Thanks Hil. Chills. Are you allowed to put it on Youtube fir the whole world to enjoy?

You can if you want. y'all can do what you want with them. I'm always afraid my account will get strikes. They used to all the time so I quit.

Hil

Hil, would it be possible to get the whole show? :D

While I would love to be able to help you guys with that. That would just take way too long and would take up so much space. I'm sorry. I'd be happy to help if there's a certain performance you wanted.

Smokyiiis

Well well well. I must first say that as usual Carrie absolutely and undeniably stole the show with her opening and her medley of women of country songs! I’m telling you that girl is just a phenom! She brought back to life the glory of some of the best of the best!!!! And Twitter is excited as all get out with it too! Somehow I must say I’m not too surprised that she TIED. They just can’t seem to give her the top spot that she deserves to save their lives without some “hitch in the get along.” But I for one will take it as it’s much better than the alternative. I adore her grace in acceptance speeches as much as I relish each and every note she sings!!!!!!!

wrong forum...sorry!