Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMA Awards

The ratings hit an all time low in the show's history...40% fall from last year. I guess that weirdly should make Carrie feel proud of everything she has done for the CMAs? She truly was a drawing factor for all those years.

CU4ever

Looks like the lowest ever - pretty bad all things considered. Ratings for tv are down a lot, but this was the case last year when CMAs were up. I guess Carrie really was a ratings draw.

adam1995

Looks like the lowest ever - pretty bad all things considered. Ratings for tv are down a lot, but this was the case last year when CMAs were up. I guess Carrie really was a ratings draw.

Every award show has suffered greatly this year. I wouldn't say Carrie had everything to do with the ratings.

CU4ever

Every award show has suffered greatly this year. I wouldn't say Carrie had everything to do with the ratings.

Yeah, maybe not entirely, but I think it/last year's fiasco contributed to it. CMAs aired about when they usually do and were almost the same as usual unlike most award shows who had to adapt new formats

adam1995

Yeah, maybe not entirely, but I think it/last year's fiasco contributed to it. CMAs aired about when they usually do and were almost the same as usual unlike most award shows who had to adapt new formats

I agree the outrage from both Carrie and Eric fans, and even just general fans that were tired of Garth, likely contributed.

txacar

^Thomas Rhett and his wife were on GMA." ABC News reported, "Thomas Rhett and his wife, best-selling author Lauren Akins, will host the annual "CMA Country Christmas" special, airing Monday, Nov. 30 at 9/8c on ABC.

CU4ever

I really hope Carrie does perform at CMA Country Christmas. It is a perfect place for promo and to perform songs off the album. I'd like she perform "Favorite Time of Year", but something from the actual album is more likely imo

FanSince04

I really hope Carrie does perform at CMA Country Christmas. It is a perfect place for promo and to perform songs off the album. I'd like she perform "Favorite Time of Year", but something from the actual album is more likely imo

Maybe a medley 😂 She’s queen of those 😂

txacar

^We lost many prominent country artists this year and they should have been honored. CMA is just a disgusting mess right now.