Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMT Awards

CU4ever

I don't know if I will be watching. Carrie won't be there (probably) so if she wins it may just be a pre-recorded little video. Not too exciting

bigd79

I don’t get it. How on earth is Tanya Tucker doing this.

Also, keith’s song wasn’t even a radio single. Carrie should easily win this. But given the weirdness of all this going on im kinda worried actually.

AdamJ

Also, keith’s song wasn’t even a radio single. Carrie should easily win this. But given the weirdness of all this going on im kinda worried actually.[/QUOTE

It is a mystery to me also. I have voted as much as I could---not nearly as much as I used to vote. I had more time then. Hope Carrie gets the VOTY. She actually deserves both the female video an VOTY.

lolita55

Also, keith’s song wasn’t even a radio single. Carrie should easily win this. But given the weirdness of all this going on im kinda worried actually.

I love Tanya, but I was surprised as well. She has been around for along time, and it well
respected. So she probably had a lot of people that are from her generation that voted for her.

Michael Reid

Interesting note. Carrie has now won female video of the year every year since 2015, 6 year streak!!! Carrie begins another streak for Video of the year, 2 and counting. The Cry Pretty album singles have got Carrie a total of 5 CMT awards: Female for Champion, Love Wins, and Drinking alone. Video of the Year wins for Cry Pretty, and Drinking Alone. The only video/single not given a CMT award was Southbound, the only #1 from the album.