Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMT Awards

lolita55

Yay we won!

I kind of feel sorry for the other nominees because she almost always wins. However IMO since she does not get the recognition that she deserves when it comes to the awards that the industry gives out, these fan voted ones make up for it to an extent.

AdamLikesCarrie

Voting Stats based on 1% sample (from beginning of voting till the end)#VoteCarrieCMT - 21600 tweets#VoteKeithCMT - 13400 tweets#VoteTanyaCMT - 4636 tweetsWELL DONE TEAM @carrieunderwood !!!

Smokyiiis

Love to see her reaction when she pics up these awards from the fans!!!!! She is so grateful for her fan base! So roll out that tour video Carrie!!!!! Lol

rcramer

Congrats Carrie.....

Carrie's fans are amazing when it comes to these fan voted awards..... She does have the best fans.....

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood
8h
OMG! Thank you guys so much! You’re the best!
2764.png
@CMT #VideoOfTheYear #FemaleVideoOfTheYear #CMTawards

https://twitter.com/carrieunderwood/status/1319107341967568896

maddkat

Staff member
Carrie fans are amazing!
Congrats Carrie!

also loved her setting and that sweater she had on.

I’m so happy she won both!! I think this solidified that the fan vote does in fact matter/ isn’t rigged. She also looked really beautiful!! I was so busy last night with voting and regular
busyness that I haven’t remotely even watched the show still, lol. I probably didn’t miss too much though.

Zach1998

Anybody else pay attention to Blake’s acceptance speech? Felt like it subtlety shaded industry voted awards like CMAs and inferred that fan voted ones are more important. Wonder if he had Carrie in mind when he said that.

DaisyTweets

Anybody else pay attention to Blake’s acceptance speech? Felt like it subtlety shaded industry voted awards like CMAs and inferred that fan voted ones are more important. Wonder if he had Carrie in mind when he said that.
Oh please, he's only speaking about himself. He hasn't been nominated that much recently so IMO he's likely referring only to himself.

^Blake even tweeted about Garth and how amazing he is with EOTY and everything after it was announced Garth was stepping down with that whole drama, so I kinda doubt he’s too ripped up about Carrie, lol. Probably wants more awards for himself. Although he has been doing fine with industry awards recently thanks to God’s Country and such so who knows. I feel like it’s genuine when Carrie talks about how much fan voted awards mean to her.
On a side note, I don’t know why some of Kelsea’s fans are mad at Carrie...Kelsea seemed kinda desperate to win something considering the fact I was getting sponsored Instagram stories about voting for her. I don’t understand how you can be truly mad actually at Carrie when it’s obvious Carrie fans are dominant when it comes to voting. Same old “I’m happy for Carrie but this is BS.”

Zach1998

^ oh yeah I forgot about his Garth endorsement. I do think the fan ones are the ones that matter most though. As Carrie says without them there is nothing.

Last edited:

jaymiee

So happy for Carrie!! Voted like crazy so happy it paid off! All award shows should have some fan voted factor (CMAs EOTY looking at you)

Side note I saw a lot of Kelsea fans mad Carrie won again like really? Carrie has been in this industry 15 yrs and has been THE most snubbed artists at awards shows so this is our time to get her the awards she deserves. Kelsea didn't get nominated at the ACMs once and her fans are complaining? Lol ok