Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ultimate Music Video Edition

NC State Carrie Fan

Hey guys! So I know we are revealing the songs currently, but the last time we did a ranking for her music videos was before Blown Away was released lol. So I thought it would be fun to do this, and I am hoping to get a few more responses since there is only about 30 videos to rank compared to 110 songs. I will not start until the song reveal is complete, but I figured the longer this thread is up the more people will participate.

Thoughts on ranking from 1-33 with the lowest score being the winner? Or does anyone else have any ideas!

Some Hearts:
1. Jesus Take The Wheel
2. Don't Forget To Remember Me
3. Before He Cheats
4. Wasted

Carnival Ride:
1. So Small
2. All-American Girl
3. Last Name
4. Just A Dream
5. I Told You So (Opry Version)

Play On:
1. Cowboy Casnanova
2. Temporary Home
3. Undo It
4. Mama's Song

Blown Away:
1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Two Black Cadillacs
4. See You Again

Greatest Hits:
1. Something In The Water
2. Little Toy Guns

Storyteller:
1. Smoke Break
2. Heartbeat
3. Church Bells
4. Dirty Laundry

Cry Pretty:
1. The Champion
2. Cry Pretty
3. Love Wins
4. Southbound
5. Drinking Alone

Featured:
1. Remind Me
2. Somethin' Bad
3. The Fighter
4. Ever Ever After
5. I'll Stand By You

So this is 33 songs! Let me know your thoughts and if you guys are interested!

Last edited:

CU4ever

Oh!! I really LOVE this idea. It's so fun because you can judge the videos by video content and it's not ranking songs.

NC State Carrie Fan

Okay guys! So lets do rankings from 1-33 with #1 being your FAVORITE video. I will start taking submissions now and will do the reveal probably mid-July sometime. Depends on how much traction this gets. Hopefully since there isn't as much to rank we will get more participation. Look forward to seeing your results!

NC State Carrie Fan

Okay! I think I have gotten everyone's submissions that has commented on here with the exception of one. We are still only at 7 submissions so if you open this forum....PARTCIPATE!! lol. I am hoping to get at least 15 submissions - so I am going to let it run for a little bit longer and see if I get any other submissions.

NC State Carrie Fan

I have no clue where this forum is but if anyone new sees this - I will allow one more week before I post the submissions. So send me yours if you have not!