Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ACM Awards

txacar

id be willing to bet they dropped off a LOT after Carrie...I turned it off after her.

I taped and fast forwarded to Carrie. Had read on Twitter about Dierks' performance so scrolled over and watched. So glad I was able to do that. 2nd best performance of the night and, by far, Dierks best performance ever.

Smokyiiis

I taped and fast forwarded to Carrie. Had read on Twitter about Dierks' performance so scrolled over and watched. So glad I was able to do that. 2nd best performance of the night and, by far, Dierks best performance ever.

I completely agree. I always felt he was always "passed over." That performance was his best in a long while.

maddkat

Staff member
Agree, I loved his performance.