Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 AMAs Nov 21

maryleepj

I was literally just about the post the video of their performance.

1. Jason is definitely most comfortable behind the piano. He sounded much better compared to the CMA’s!

2. Carrie sounded amazing as always. Somebody above said she sounded sick… I disagree.

3. Their words matched their mouths on this recording so maybe it was technical error on the AMA’s part 🤷🏻‍♂️

PRGuy79

Carrie and Jason's performance was wonderful - pitch perfect, in my opinion. A far superior showcase for the song than the CMAs debut.

The staging was spectacular with Nashville looking better than ever in the background. The lighting and costuming were superb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil

Hil

This is my favorite performance of IIDLY to date. Carrie sounded phenomenal. Super confused someone said
she sounded sick LOL Jason is definitely better sitting behind the piano. Carrie's dress was 🔥