Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 AMAs Nov 21

Michael Reid

It’s usually just 3, oh well at least, we can fight for 2 awards this year!!!! AMA’s have never let Carrie down. We make sure she wins these ones!!!

Reactions: mbh

liz278

So how do you vote on tik tok? I went to try to vote and it didn't accept my vote.

So it worked this time.

Last edited:

mbh

This is my first time voting on tik tok ... please tell me how to vote. When I went to www.tiktok.com and search AMAs ... I can't find where to vote. Thank you so much in advance!

mbh

It is also posted in our Carrie's "Facebook Page". CLICK and read:

liz278

I can't seem to get the voting on tik tok to work. I'm signed in to my account and when I vote it says "voting failed ". Anyone know why?

liz278

I went back to tik tok and tried to vote, and it went through. Didn't do anything, I have no idea why I couldn't vote for several days there.

maddkat

Staff member
^ yes, but please, please, please not with that awful Aldean. He can't sing, he can't perform., he's just a mess.