Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Billboard Music Awards

FanSince04

She’s definitely walking away with something here! BB usually goes based on facts according to their charts, so Christian Artist, Christian Album, and Country Album should be hers! I would even say Female Country Artist... but something tells me Gabby Barrett might get that one (which I’m not mad).

Last edited:

adam1995

She’s definitely walking away with something here! BB usually goes based on facts according to their charts, so Christian Artist, Christian Album, and Country Album should be hers! I would even say Female Country Artist... but something tells me Gabby Barrett might get that one (which I’m not mad).
Country album will easily be Wallen. But Christian album she may have a chance.

maddkat

Staff member
Last edited:

FanSince04

Billboard doesn't make subjective value judgments, they just crunch numbers. I'll be curious to see how Carrie fares in the Christian categories.
Agreed. I think she’ll do very well in those categories... even though they won’t be aired LIVE for all to see 😂

FanSince04

Actually who knows, if a big name like Carrie Underwood is the winner in those categories and she’s in attendance, they probably would air them on the show for once lol
I don’t think it’ll matter. She’s a big name and they didn’t air some of the country awards... even when she was there. If I recall correctly, this was during the Blown Away era.