Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 CMA Awards

maddkat

Staff member
What do you mean by shortlisted?
showcase is up - https://www.cmanomineeshowcase.com/2021/
second round ballot

Entertainer of the year
Jason Aldean
Dierks Bentley
Lee Brice
Garth Brooks
Luke Bryan
Kenny Chesney
Eric Church
Luke Combs
Toby Keith
Miranda Lambert
Thomas Rhett
Blake Shelton
Chris Stapleton
Carrie Underwood
Keith Urban

Hallelujah is still in for Single, Song and Video
MS for album
GITF for event
Carrie for FVOTY

Last edited:

FanSince04

I could see Carrie taking home EOTY, FVOTY, AOTY, and MVOFY … the other categories I’m not too sure.

LilUnderwood

I’m really getting tired of seeing some of the same names in Entertainer of the Year! I really feel like Carrie and her team are pushing for a win in this category but not sure some of the voters will notice!

Reactions: Hil

FanSince04

That's incredibly bold, when history doesn't even hint at the possibility that she wins that many.
Yup! That’s what I said looking at past CMA’s we know that answer… likely she won’t win them. Things do seem to be changing as of recently so we will see.

MSCarriefan

There is a highlight reel from Country Aircheck tonight along with this ad
The link is in the CMA Consideration ad. (It says unavailable when I try to upload

Attachments

• 6FB1400D-5F68-4D20-AE84-E3827858F96F.jpeg
    6FB1400D-5F68-4D20-AE84-E3827858F96F.jpeg
    488.8 KB · Views: 18

adam1995

Is it an official campaign video? If so, do artists normally have videos as campaign ads? I don't have time to watch it right now.

Zach1998

Yeah it's a 2.5 minute EOTY campaign video. It's on her official YouTube page but its private so you need the link to watch. If anyone wants to watch the video above still works just click on it.

adam1995

Yeah it's a 2.5 minute EOTY campaign video. It's on her official YouTube page but its private so you need the link to watch. If anyone wants to watch the video above still works just click on it.
Interesting. Hopefully it works.

adam1995

Welp. One nom, but it's the big one. Hopefully she takes it.

Wasn't expecting Album, but she should have gotten Female.