Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 CMA Awards

mbh

I always watch this to comfort myself for the snubbed in " CMA Female Vocalist of the Year" ...
Our Carrie has ... **"THE BEST OF THE BEST" VOCAL COLLABORATIONS: JASON ALDEAN, CECE WINNANS, JOHN LEGEND, DAN AND SHAY, NEEDTOBREATHE, DAVID VISBAL, ETC. ... THEY CRUSHED THE VOCAL COLLABORATIONS AND SO DAZZLING AND SO MAGICAL!!!**

Last edited:

twaintrain

^She's one of my favorite reactors. These days I spend more time watching reaction videos on YouTube than TV. lol

Reactions: mbh

PRGuy79

I always watch this to comfort myself for the snubbed in " CMA Female Vocalist of the Year" ...
Our Carrie has ... **"THE BEST OF THE BEST" VOCAL COLLABORATIONS: JASON ALDEAN, CECE WINNANS, JOHN LEGEND, DAN AND SHAY, NEEDTOBREATHE, DAVID VISBAL, ETC. ... THEY CRUSHED THE VOCAL COLLABORATIONS AND SO DAZZLING AND SO MAGICAL!!!**
I love this commentary - especially at the end when she says, "THIS is award-show worthy".

Reactions: mbh