Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 CMA Awards

Zach1998

I don’t know why, but I felt optimistic going into the show. However, by the winners so far, something made that go away. I don’t know if I see her taking it.

lambo0210

You know what, I am done with CMAs. Carrie should have won, hands down. I’m sorry. I wish she would back off from CMAs so they will lose audience.

adam1995

So, a surprising end after a near Stapleton sweep. Just not a good one.

Hate to say it, but I think that was Carrie's last chance, it will be the Combs award for the next half a decade. That's a damn shame if it happens. She should have won in 2012, let alone now. She did get the biggest applause when her name was called, so everyone knows who should have won.

Zach1998

I didn’t think Carrie would take it anyway, given that the only female that won on TV tonight was Carly for FVOTY.
I will say I’m happy Miranda didn’t take it though. I love her to pieces, but Carrie should get it before Miranda ever does. It would be a big slap in the face if Miranda did. So I guess I’m a little… idk relieved, considering I starting doubting they’d give it to Carrie.

The Nanook

Carrie should have won EOTY by now (like at the 50th CMA Awards), but I'm not upset about tonight. Especially if this means it motivates Carrie to keep fighting for the award and putting out her best music.

Zach1998

Anybody else notice the look on Carrie’s face when they announced EOTY.
She looked like “wow shocking,” basically like she already saw it coming. I truly don’t think she was expecting to win it in the first place, since they keep fumbling the bag.

sco

I didn't have any expectations because I honestly don't think they will ever give her the award at this point. For a woman to win she would have to outpace all the men by 2 or 3 times. It just won't happen. The industry is too male dominated.