Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 CMA Awards

countryfan2006

Luke Bryan is hosting the CMA's on November 10th.

liz278

He's a nice guy but I didn't like it when he co-hosted the ACMS. This announcement is not getting me interested in watching the show.

If anyone is watching you will have to tell me when Carrie performs and IF she wins in the end. (West coast so I can watch when she's on and skip the rest)

maddkat

Staff member
^ agree ,I'm sorry but after watching him host the ACMs, which to me was a debacle, this is just a poor choice.
It always seemed like CMAs was a classier show and his low brow humor just won't be a good fit.

simonplay

I'm just happy that Carrie will be in the audience at the Bridgestone arena again, it's been so long! 2007 I think? It will be kind of nostalgic..

And she is so quiet lately! 🤔 I hope she drop a single next month.

maddkat

Staff member
^ I hope she does perform, just not with Jason. His vocals are terrible and performance wise he simply can not keep up.