Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 CMA Awards

countryfan2006

I know she has duet with Jason but Why would she go to the CMA's just to have her heart broke again. They should just say it "they don't care about her anymore" never had cared. Love the commercial tho.

Last edited:

PRGuy79

I see how they lead the commercial with the true Entertainer of the Year, who doesn't need the official title for everyone to know in their hearts that she is the brightest superstar in the industry.

adam1995

I know she has duet with Jason but Why would she go to the CMA's just to have her heart broke again. They should just say it "they don't care about her anymore" never had cared. Love the commercial tho.
So she can use them too. She gets publicity, and so do they.

Reactions: Hil

Momin

^ I hope she does perform, just not with Jason. His vocals are terrible and performance wise he simply can not keep up.
That's the only performance that makes the most sense though. Unless they give her two slots to perform something from MG or MS, and one with Jason. They're not going to let go of the opportunity of two of the biggest stars to perform first time together on television.

simonplay

Are they doing the Christmas show this year? Would like to see Carrie hosting that or at least performing! (She must be very busy with the Reflection residency though)

maddkat

Staff member
That's the only performance that makes the most sense though. Unless they give her two slots to perform something from MG or MS, and one with Jason. They're not going to let go of the opportunity of two of the biggest stars to perform first time together on television.
true, but I'd rather Carrie promote something of her own rather then jason's upcoming cd.

countryfan2006

Carrie might perform might not we'll see until then enjoy tonight's Opry performance. The commecial is great future Carrie in the promo but she's deserves more..

liz278

At the Opry tonight, she is the top country female in digital sales, has sold more records than any other female, so if they don't award her the EOTY, they will again look totally ridiculous. I am not holding my breath, but it sure would be nice for her to finally win the EOTY.

adam1995

surprise, surprise the tennessean is picking combs or church for entertainer
Can’t really blame them. The CMAs have showed they aren’t terribly interested in awarding Carrie much, so they’re safer bets.
However, I think Eric is a one and done. He has deserved it, but wasn’t really in the in crowd of the CMA, like Carrie. They gave it to him to not have to again, in my opinion. That’s kind of what I think will happen with Carrie, if not this year, then at some point. They’ll give it to her because they know she deserves it and just to say they did and they don’t have to again.

monkeyboy16

I feel like other people are predicting Miranda over Carrie, which is equally frustrating. I love Miranda, but she didn’t even have anything solo this year. The Marfa Tapes was group and she did the duet with Elle King. Idk I’m probably not going to even watch this year

simonplay

I mean, of all the years she is been nominated this is the year that I feel she have the less chance to win! I think Eric will take it again. They love safe and boring picks.

Watch her winning this year 😅