Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Latin AMAs April 15

FanSince04

Hmmm... I wonder if this won’t will have some kind of resurgence in the U.S.? It still sounds so fresh and lively!

simonplay

One of the most anticipated performances of the evening, says Day, will be when Spanish artist David Bisbal and seven-time Grammy Award-winner Carrie Underwood sing their bilingual duet “Tears of Gold” for the first time on television. Their song is nominated in the Favorite Video category.

“When we found out that David Bisbal was doing a duet with Carrie Underwood, we reached out to their management to invite them to the show… and they said yes,” says Day. “Nowadays, American artists want to do crossovers to Spanish to reach more of the Hispanic population…and we wanted to show that we welcome them to our shows.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/veroni...mp/?sh=7dfdd6f51abe&__twitter_impression=true

FanSince04

One of the most anticipated performances of the evening, says Day, will be when Spanish artist David Bisbal and seven-time Grammy Award-winner Carrie Underwood sing their bilingual duet “Tears of Gold” for the first time on television. Their song is nominated in the Favorite Video category.

“When we found out that David Bisbal was doing a duet with Carrie Underwood, we reached out to their management to invite them to the show… and they said yes,” says Day. “Nowadays, American artists want to do crossovers to Spanish to reach more of the Hispanic population…and we wanted to show that we welcome them to our shows.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/veroni...mp/?sh=7dfdd6f51abe&__twitter_impression=true

Love this!

liz278

She sure looks good in red!

And can someone tell me what time they are going to be on? I really don't want to watch the whole thing.