Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Latin AMAs April 15

jptexas

Just saw the red carpet show, the hosts are way too conservative. Might as well wear Amish clothing.

Suellen

Carrie looked absolutely beautiful in the red dress. I’m watching the show on mute, and will only record it when Carrie is on.

sd20

Carrie looked absolutely beautiful in the red dress. I’m watching the show on mute, and will only record it when Carrie is on.

I agree, she looked stunning. I am recording it because I don’t want to watch the whole show.

simonplay

That was amazing!!!

The amount of Latin people in shook commenting on twitter that Carrie can sing in spanish is everything! I bet she gained a lot of fans today!

The crowd was really feeling it too!

ChoctawCountyAffair

I just watched and i loved it! I love how she really took the time to learn how to say the words in spanish! Her pronunciation was even better than in the actual song

harissacbr

Carrie was great!! But that performance only confirmed what I’ve been thinking ever since TOG was out: Carrie outsings David anytime, he’s such a weak singer. There are many better Latin singers Carrie could do a duet with..