Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Latin AMAs April 15

oldyfan

It was obvious that there were issues with mic/audio from the beginning. I would love to hear how it sounded live. That being said, as a none professional, but lover of music, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Carrie & David looked to be having a great time, and I felt their enthusiasm. Live, we went live in 2021, So awesome to be seeing that.

Burst

There were obviously some audio issues somewhere and Carrie started off too strong and shout-y because of it. It doesn’t make someone a “fake fan” to acknowledge an artist isn’t always perfect - be it within their control or not. She got back on track and delivered as always, but everyone who likes Carrie’s voice and/or music is a true fan of hers. No discussion. Acting like she can’t misstep here and there is just asinine.

sco

A live performance is just that live, warts and all. If you want perfection listen to the recording. She looked great, started out a little rough, brought it home in the end, and the performance was well received.