Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Latin AMAs April 15

simonplay

OMG I hope she don't forget the spanish lyrics.. lol

All Latin America will be watching this! I hope they push the song now!

Also I would love to see her skipping the ACM Awards for this... :p

PRGuy79

This is great news! I was hoping they would find a way for Carrie to join him for a performance! I am surprised that this hasn't charted, in Latin America especially, but maybe this represents the official launch of the label's promotion.

MSCarriefan

Wonder if she will be able to perform at the ACMs if she is performing at these awards the Thursday before

ethelu

I really miss the likes! I can't wait to see this!

Me, too! I really want to Like so many posts. Very excited for this performance. Carrie on the Latin Grammys was exactly what I envisioned the first time I watched the video.

MSCarriefan

I wonder too unless she doesn't have to be there until closer to Thursday. She is positing workout selfies from home gym and Melissa is still in Nash.

simonplay

Ok so David Bisbal it's in rehearsals right now and he is doing a tribute performance too, so the duet with Carrie must be pre taped. At least they are rehearsing tomorrow because Carrie is still in Nashville I think?