Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 AMAs

Zach1998

Alright y'all lets get to work. This might be the only nomination for album Denim and Rhinestones gets. Lets try to get her the win. Will need all the votes we can get being up against Taylor. This album deserves recognition, lets try to get it.

Zach1998

Given the show wraps November 19th and the show is th 20th. I say there's a good chance she attends, especially if she wins an award. Usually they tell them if they've won something before hand to make sure they're there. Let's go all out so she might attend and perform.

Reactions: Hil

txacar

Not enthused about being up against Taylor. Hopefully we can still win this for Carrie. I think it’s unfair Taylor got nominated for country artist considering she didn’t do anything in the genre but it is what it is
The world doesn't know that, though. They only see "Red." She won 4 country awards at the '22 Billboard Music awards (same categories for which she and Carrie are nominated at AMA's). We have a lot of work to do!!

CU4ever

The world doesn't know that, though. They only see "Red." She won 4 country awards at the '22 Billboard Music awards (same categories for which she and Carrie are nominated at AMA's). We have a lot of work to do!!
I can understand red being nominated, but her as artist just bothers me so much, lol. She hasn’t been a country artist in a decade and rereleasing an old album as a deluxe shouldn’t qualify her in the same field as someone like Carrie who dedicates all year every year to entertaining and working in the genre… I could go on and on. But we have beat Taylor at AMAs before so we can and must do it again! Carrie made it so clear in 2019 how important these are to her ♥️😭

countrymusicfan15

Voting! Up to about 20 votes and it hasn’t stopped me yet. Is it safe to assume there is no limit on the votes this year? I thought it was always like 1/day in the past?

edit: just kidding. It cut me off at some point lol

txacar

Voting! Up to about 20 votes and it hasn’t stopped me yet. Is it safe to assume there is no limit on the votes this year? I thought it was always like 1/day in the past?

edit: just kidding. It cut me off at some point lol
22 votes per category. Got all of mine in, plus Twitter. Hope to see twitter voting pick up. I've retweeted all of the ones I've seen.

AdamJ

Voted for Carrie and will try to get in votes every day. I know I have been busy and not been able to keep up with music ---but---I don't know or recognize some of the country artist now. Is Taylor back in country now? Would like for Carrie to get both awards. I have been disillusioned by voting and the awards for the last few years. Really not expecting much this year either. Maybe we can get these CMA awards for Carrie since it is fan voted. Let's go!!!