Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 AMAs

SpanishFan

it's been hours and still no performance on youtube
Im so tired of this. Her team always do the same. And the worst thing is that they didn´t upload all of her performance in awards shows in the past. If they didn´t upload the performance they are idiots. I tried to upload her performance and copyright blocked the video. So....we have to wait to see if they upload or not.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Im so tired of this. Her team always do the same. And the worst thing is that they didn´t upload all of her performance in awards shows in the past. If they didn´t upload the performance they are idiots. I tried to upload her performance and copyright blocked the video. So....we have to wait to see if they upload or not.
the will upload it like 2 weeks from now, when all the hype is gone, like always
i'm still mad they never uploaded more songs from Stagecoach

countrymusicfan15

I can't stop watching this performance. I think it's my favorite! Did she get any good buzz from it?
Not sure about buzz but it’s got me thinking it’s getting setup for single #3. Assuming HMH doesn’t peak until after the ACMs it kinda makes sense they’d want to go with a song for #3 that’s already been highlighted and doesn’t need as much promotion. CA has already got the pre-album release treatment, major award show (well fairly big award show lol) performance and it’s on the tour. And it seems like it would be a good one for CMA Fest and the summer in general.
But idk I also never thought HMH would be released and VH left off the tour so I don’t really know where this era will go lol

FanSince04

The audience seemed pretty into it. This would make a great single. The one commercial for the AMAs, they were playing Crazy Angels in the background
My friend attended the AMAs and said the crowd was less energetic than how it appeared. He mentioned T.V. was highly used to make the whole show seem more lively. Of course, the applause was real and such for all performers… but the hype was added.

txacar

My friend attended the AMAs and said the crowd was less energetic than how it appeared. He mentioned T.V. was highly used to make the whole show seem more lively. Of course, the applause was real and such for all performers… but the hype was added.
I thought the audience was rather wooden despite their efforts, but we know Megan Trainor was into Carrie's performance. She bopped and sang the entire song, lol. Loved that practically the entire audience was looking up and taking pictures of her flyover. Such a delightful performance -- one of my all time favorites.

FanSince04

I thought the audience was rather wooden despite their efforts, but we know Megan Trainor was into Carrie's performance. She bopped and sang the entire song, lol. Loved that practically the entire audience was looking up and taking pictures of her flyover. Such a delightful performance -- one of my all time favorites.
Yes, love Meghan for stanning Carrie

maddkat

Staff member

The Nanook

Well Taylor was a fan of Carrie. And she always talked about Carrie in her beguinning but after Taylor´s big era with "Love story, You belogn with me" and the press start to rivalized both, Taylor start to say the Carrie was rude to her. And then in the "Red era" Taylor stop talking about Carrie like "she is not that relevant". And I´ve always thought that Carrie always said the lines about Taylor when she was hosting CMAs to carry away the rumors that they can´t stand each others. I remember Carrie saying in CMAs "give it up for Taylor who has sold 1 millions copies in a week come onn". And I was like, u are saying that to give away those rumours that u are jelous. So Carrie start to "support" Taylor in pubblic. But that didn´t stop the press.

What I always though is that Carrie was upset because she beat all this records and became the firs woman in country to music to do a lot records, and then 1, 2 years later. Taylor beat Carrie´s records. And well, we have to be honest, we were upset too because Carrie is way better but that´s other conversation. Same story as Whitney and Mariah. If u have the press all day saying that is your rival...that doesn´t help. At last Mariah and Whitney meet and become friends. But that thing didn´t happen with Taylor and Carrie. If Taylor really want to have a profesional and good relation with Carrie she would invite her to sing in her tour. Like she did with a lot stars, and also country stars.

We don´t know if it was because the press or for that "beating records thing" but...
Not that Carrie and Taylor are or need to be friends, but it is curious that since going pop Taylor has collaborated with a number of country artists over the years that I didn't think or know she was particularly close with (Miranda making a guest appearance on the 1989 tour, Maren and Chris Stapleton being featured on Red rerelease songs, sending a song to Little Big Town, etc.) but has never done anything with Carrie and probably never will. I don't know if there's any true animosity between the two, but the general rivalry back in the day certainly doesn't help and I'd guess they've never really connected or cleared up any potential awkwardness since Taylor moved to pop. I will admit though that I'd be curious to see them collaborate in some way (e.g. Carrie singing on a Folklore/Evermore-styled song written by Taylor similar to how Taylor pitched Better Man to LBT). Though Taylor is so massive now and been through so much that I really doubt she ever thinks about Carrie or any "feuds" they may have had in the country genre.

CU4ever

Not that Carrie and Taylor are or need to be friends, but it is curious that since going pop Taylor has collaborated with a number of country artists over the years that I didn't think or know she was particularly close with (Miranda making a guest appearance on the 1989 tour, Maren and Chris Stapleton being featured on Red rerelease songs, sending a song to Little Big Town, etc.) but has never done anything with Carrie and probably never will. I don't know if there's any true animosity between the two, but the general rivalry back in the day certainly doesn't help and I'd guess they've never really connected or cleared up any potential awkwardness since Taylor moved to pop. I will admit though that I'd be curious to see them collaborate in some way (e.g. Carrie singing on a Folklore/Evermore-styled song written by Taylor similar to how Taylor pitched Better Man to LBT). Though Taylor is so massive now and been through so much that I really doubt she ever thinks about Carrie or any "feuds" they may have had in the country genre.
Meh. AMAs 2019 Taylor waved to Carrie and tried to hug her on her way to accept an award. I don't think they actively dislike each other