Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

adam1995

Very doubtful. The residency, Stagecoach, and other festivals were all in the eligibility period and nothing. She just needs a red solo cup, bald spot, or mullet. That’ll do the trick.
Residency seemed kind of long ago, even if in the eligibility period, and had less dates overall, but it's always a long shot, but she will have some hits in this current eligibility period that she didn't have last time.

Hil

Carrie fans are being kinda ridiculous online. Screaming don't go back to the show. How does anyone think that will look? She's won awards at the CMA's. I think Carrie has enough perspective to know it's not all about awards. She even told a fan at her residency she doesn't care about them anymore. I'm sure it would be nice to win, but she knows it's unfair bloc voting. Not attending while being nominated wouldn't be a great look. Lots of people don't win. heck, lots don't get nominated or even a chance to perform. I don't get why her fans don't enjoy her being the face of country, care about her legacy, or promoting her single and album. I get that it's disappointing, but I don't get why people want her to just fade away. The acms are barely even a thing now being that they're not on cable. I'll respect whatever Carrie decides or wants to do, but I really don't understand excluding yourself from one of country musics biggest nights that you used to host. I'd rather she completely forget about the awards all together and go get the promo, hosting, and being the biggest ambassador for country. THAT'S HER LEGACY. Not some award these radio weirdos think you can only get by kissing their ass. How much sense does that make, and how much prestige does it actually put on the award? NONE.

Last edited:

sco

I may get crucified for this but for this year a case can be made that Combs deserved the win. If you look at the whole history and factor in that she's at least a decade overdue the calculus is completely different. The travesty was 2019. At this point I honestly don't know that's there will ever be anything, other than a massive before he cheats level hit that will change the calculus. It will be really embarrassing for the organization when she's being inducted into the hall of fame to tap dance around how she never won this award. The situation reflects extremely poorly on the organization not on her. She has nothing to prove to anyone.

Last edited:

countryfan2006

Carrie is getting back on the road to finish out the rest of her 2022 tour and pick it back up in February. That's probably why Carrie hasn't said anything why should she she knows she rocked it.

adam1995

Why do you care what I think it means? Ugh I can’t stand you.
It was a simple question. You said her silence was loud, but that you didn’t mean she’s mad or hurt, so I wondered what you thought it meant. Plus, it’s a discussion board, I thought we’d all discuss, my mistake, I guess, silly me.

Wow, I may disagree with people but certainly never said I can’t stand someone I don’t know, that’s pretty rude. Why not just block me then, geez? I didn’t know I was that horrible. Maybe I’ll just step away from this board for a while.

Last edited:

Hil

It was a simple question. You said her silence was loud, but that you didn’t mean she’s mad or hurt, so I wondered what you thought it meant.

Wow, I may disagree with people but certainly never said I can’t stand someone I don’t know, that’s pretty rude. Why not just block me then, geez? I didn’t know I was that horrible. Maybe I’ll just step away from this board for a while.
In fairness I kinda wondered what it meant as well. I think people take Carrie's non posts sometimes to mean she's not happy or whatever when i think she's just not that into social media. She doesn't have anything really to post. She doesn't share posts that much with friends or at events. There's a picture of her from the capitol party where she's smiling from ear to ear. Melissa also posted a picture with Ivey and Mike's sister so assuming Carrie was around as well. Seems like they all had a good time. Someone, or maybe Carrie lol posted a reel of all her outfits on instagram but forgot to add it to her feed ha ha. It's there under reels.

Attachments

• IMG_9735.JPG
    IMG_9735.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 24