Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMT Awards

Momin

Oh wow, that's a big move for them. Gives them more credibility. I'm happy for them, hope this brings them more success.

countryfan2006

I wonder if the fans can keep on voting for our favorites, CMT's are fan-voted award show and i hope this move won't hurt Carrie's chances on winning.

MSCarriefan

I hope Carrie can be involved in some way since her last Vegas show is April 2nd

I liked that it was always during CMA Fest

cmuf2011

Just voted feels weird it being in April instead of June. And I know the air date was revealed back in February but it didn’t clicked until the nominations came out.

bigd79

I assume CBS likes the april timeslot but i wish they werent so close together. Hopefully things will adjust a bit next year

liz278

If you have more than 1 email address you can vote on each.

Also I saw a TS fan say that Taylor is going to win this award because she has so many more fans and they know how to vote!