Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMT Awards

CU4ever

We did it, again! I love how we as her fans always make sure to win these for her. She knows that these fan voted awards are what matters & it makes me so happy we can show her how much we love her by always winning them for her as she deserves them. Good job everyone! We’ll do it again next year ;)

PRGuy79

An amazing night! Congrats to Carrie and Jason - and to Carrie on extending her career astounding total wins (both overall and in the VOY category)! And that performance! Amazing visuals. She just continues to raise the bar for herself and the entire industry. What an entertainer!

jaks_weyn

I recall that Carrie once said she would never lip sync. I'll bet it was all her and live.

She sang the whole time but they had to do som audio overlays at the acrobatics part.. there was a part where the mic is away from her mouth but the vocals kept going... understandable as she had to make sure she is safe first (and was probably catching her breath) but you can see that she was really singing (as in really singing) despite the positions she was in... that's amazing considering that no country singer today would even dare do that...

Also CONGRATS CARRIE AND JASON! And congrats to Carrie Fans! 👏🏻

jimshoe

Whoo hoo! 10 VOTY wins... clearly the most talked about performance of the night.

One very minor negative... as awesome as the performance was I do think this shows the Grammys were a missed opportunity. she should have done a different song like Something in the Water or How Great Thou Art and saved the first Ghost Story performance for tonight because lets face it after the performance tonight noone is going to be watching the grammy performance again!

Patkid26

I second this. One Mississippi is a good song and it’s catchy, but Cody really did deserve an award for that song. He may be a newcomer but I think that song is just a total staple of what country music is all about.
Loved all the awards tonight, from Miranda, to Cody, to Maddie and Tae, and of course both of Carrie’s and Jason’s… dang, why can’t all award shows be fan voted?

countryfan2006

Does anyone have Maddie and Tae's speech from the CMT i missed part of it.

I hope someone capped Carrie's parts (i know her performance is on CMT youtube page) (Amazing performance from Carrie).

Smokyiiis

I’m still in a daze that she won two awards tonight and performed like the queen she is! Holy smokes what our girl won’t do for us! Also I’m so happy that Maddie and Tae won too. Now everyone will wanna collaborate with Carrie! Lol

Last edited:

rcramer

I second this. One Mississippi is a good song and it’s catchy, but Cody really did deserve an award for that song. He may be a newcomer but I think that song is just a total staple of what country music is all about.
Loved all the awards tonight, from Miranda, to Cody, to Maddie and Tae, and of course both of Carrie’s and Jason’s… dang, why can’t all award shows be fan voted?
Exactly. And sings the heck out of the song.... Nice to see what fans he has get him that win....