Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMT Awards

rcramer

I’m still in a daze that she won two awards tonight and performed like the queen she is! Holy smokes what our girl won’t do for us! Also I’m so happy that Maddie and Tae won too. Now everyone will wanna collaborate with Carrie! Lol

Yes I was pleasantly surprised when they won last night.... And their new song Strangers, great song...

mbh

Whoo hoo! 10 VOTY wins... clearly the most talked about performance of the night.

One very minor negative... as awesome as the performance was I do think this shows the Grammys were a missed opportunity. she should have done a different song like Something in the Water or How Great Thou Art and saved the first Ghost Story performance for tonight because lets face it after the performance tonight noone is going to be watching the grammy performance again!
My "THEORY" on this is that ... our carrie's **"CORE IDEOLOGY IS ... HE LOVES COUNTRY MUSIC AND HE LOVES JESUS CHRIST!!!** But "core ideology" alone, as important as it is, does not - indeed cannot - make an **ENDURING EXTRAORDINARY ARTIST WITH EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS!!!** An artist can have the world's most deeply cherished and meaningful core ideology , but if she/he sits still or refuses to CHANGE and IMPROVE, the world will pass her/him by. An enduring great artist "carefully preserves" and "protects" her core ideology, yet all the specific manifestations of her "core ideology" **MUST BE OPEN FOR "CHANGE" AND "EVOLUTION"!!!**

NC State Carrie Fan

Just another way to tell the impact of last nights performance in comparison. Here are the Youtube views from the performances last night.

Carrie Underwood - 85k
The Judds - 39k
Jason Aldean and Bryan Adams - 23k
Miranda Lambert - 19k
Cody Johnson - 16k
Walker Hayes - 15k
Kenny Chesney - 13k
Jimmie Allen, Monica, and LBT - 13k
Kelsea Ballerini - 12k
Gabby Barrett - 10k
Keith Urban - 10k
Cole Swindell and Lainey Wilson - 9.8k
Kane Brown - 9.2k
Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd - 8.9k
Thomas Rhett and Riley Green - 6.6k
Little Big Town - 6.6k
Carly Pearce - 5.7k
Mickey Guyton and Black Pumas - 4.8k
Jordan Davis - 4.7k
Old Dominion - 3.4k

In her interview, Carly Pearce was kind of disappointed losing Collaborative Video of the Year. I am sure same with other nominees. Can’t blame her. But these country artists should know by now when come to fan votes CMT Award, Carrie is a Death Star of Star Wars. Reminiscent to early 2000 when every TV major networks shy away from Fox’s American Idol time slots. Best advice to do is to follow this wisdom: “if you can't beat them, join them”! That’s what Jason, who have never won before, did. By inviting Carrie for a duet. Perhaps Carly should do the same if she want to win one.

Hil

In her interview, Carly Pearce was kind of disappointed losing Collaborative Video of the Year. I am sure same with other nominees. Can’t blame her. But these country artists should know by now when come to fan votes CMT Award, Carrie is a Death Star of Star Wars. Reminiscent to early 2000 when every TV major networks shy away from Fox’s American Idol time slots. Best advice to do is to follow this wisdom: “if you can't beat them, join them”! That’s what Jason, who have never won before, did. By inviting Carrie for a duet. Perhaps Carly should do the same if she want to win one.
What interview? Would be curious to see it.

adam1995

Well, Carly liked Carrie’s post on Instagram about what a great night she had, so she can’t be too disappointed to lose to Carrie, lol.

Reactions: Hil