Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 CMT Awards- Vote for Carrie!

Hil

Voting everyday but wish I was better at voting during the power hour.
It's at 1pm ET every day. set an alarm if you really want to do it lol. i take my lunch during the week to vote, and then on weekends set an alarm to remember. After the huge tour and all, I really want her to pick up these awards since the CMA's and ACM's will probably overlook her again.

Last edited:

Hil

We've lost female a few times now, and VOTY might be harder to win this year, so Im really trying to get in all my votes for female. I mean, obviously I vote for both, but they narrow VOTD and it's on twitter at the end. Female ends when regular voting does. Hope she goes home with at least one.

Last edited:

Hil

Hit the power hour. I think there's only a week left. let's get as many as we can

countrymusicfan15

It always brings me back to idol days with the voting! I remember getting yelled at by my mom to go to bed and I was like I CANT CARRIE HAS TO WIN!!! Lol
Same!! I one time chose not to go to the San Diego Zoo with my family when we were visiting my Aunt because the CMT Awards were on and I told them I had to vote during the full 2 hours of the show 😂😂 I’m sure they thought I was crazy but I didn’t even care hahahha

countrymusicfan15

Oh and I just realized it on a Sunday this year!! And I’m off Sundays so I’ll be able to put full focus on the voting/retweeting during the show!
Has it really been a whole year?? Or was it in June or July last year. I know it might just be few months difference and time flies but I swear it doesn’t feel Iike it’s been a whole year haha