Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Fan Club Party

CU4ever

I hope she has some sort of excitement planned for / to promote at the event this year. She has the last few years. 2019 fans got to go to the CMTs, 2020 she announced the Christmas album, 2022 fans got to hear the new album, 2023 she announced the deluxe (I think?)

CU4ever

*sighs*
The theme for the party this year is NashVegas (again). Really wishing reflection would end, honestly. I think it stops creativity

Smokyiiis

I've been a fan club member since the very beginning of time (as most here know) and I have to beg every single year for an email. I'm done. I got my T Shirt for this year, I won't renew next year. I didn't even get a notification that it was RENEW time. I can't even begin to say how many times I've notified them. Every single solitary year. They have my correct email address.....it's not going to junk mail. I check constantly before I delete. Just poor poor poor management over there. Haven't been to a single fan club party, never get an invitation in time anyway. (And I promise I'm done with my rant too....lol)