Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 songs she could add next year

Steven77536

The album is great but why couldn't she add her beautiful renditions of "Do You Hear What I Hear," "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and "The First Noel"? Perhaps she'll re-release it with those on there because she nailed those too. I guess Sony denied permission.

I personally wouldn't mind a volume 2 of holiday music from the lady from Checotah, Oklahoma who can sing anything.

Zach1998

The album is great but why couldn't she add her beautiful renditions of "Do You Hear What I Hear," "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and "The First Noel"? Perhaps she'll re-release it with those on there because she nailed those too. I guess Sony denied permission.

I personally wouldn't mind a volume 2 of holiday music from the lady from Checotah, Oklahoma who can sing anything.

I don't think it was a Sony denying permission issue. I think Carrie would want to rerecord them anyway since those other recordings came out thirteen years ago and her voice has changed since then, so it wouldn't have sounded the same as her newly recorded songs.
If I could pick three for her to add I'd love

-My Grown up Christmas List
-Merry Christmas Darling
-Do You Hear What I Hear (a newly recorded version)

FanSince04

Christmas Shoes, as sappy as it is, would be beautiful with Carrie’s heart and vocals. She’s such a storyteller!