Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

<3

Carebear1994

So I have a huge crush on my PE teacher... haha. So, I decided to act like my heart rate monitor wasn't working (clever me!) So anyway, after talking with him awhile, he told me to go get a smaller strap for the thing you wrap around your ribs. I went to the other gym to do so, and as I was changing the strap on mine, I heard my name. I looked up and it was the kid I used to have a big crush on (back in my tee-ball playing days... aka-when I was 5.) I was like "yes?" (I haven't talked to him in YEARS!!) and he was like "Carrie Underwood is freaking amazing!!" and I was so shocked I just smiled and my face got bright red... Awkward yet amazing! <3

CarrieUFan1995

Lol wow can you say awkward! lol I love when people just randomly bring up Carrie :)
I have a crush on my history teacher, he looks just like Prince William, but without a bald spot ;)