Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Day Carrie Callenge:

fearless_dancerrr

day 04 - favorite song from carnival ride.
this one is really difficult for me to pick :/ i think i'd go with SS too though. especially the wlamart soundcheck version. JAD, twisted and WOTW are definitely favorites too though!

OMG i forgot to do the Day 03 one, so I have to do yesterdays and todays, actually looking at the posts no one really seemed to do day 3s haha whatevs
Day 03: Favorite Some Hearts Song- Definitely Jesus Take the Wheel, its such a great story, and she sounds amazing on it! And it introduced us to what she would be beyond American Idol
Day 04: Favorite Carnival Ride Song- I Know You Won't- I love the lyrics, and the notes she holds are amazing!

epicamends

Day 04 - Favorite song from Carnival Ride.

sosmallscreencap2.jpg

Well, seeing as So Small is my all-time fave Carrie song, that clears up what my fave song from CR is. :p I seriously love the entire album though. You Won't Find This is another fave.

Carrieflattsfan

Day 04 - Favorite song from Carnival Ride.

sosmallscreencap2.jpg

Well, seeing as So Small is my all-time fave Carrie song, that clears up what my fave song from CR is. :p I seriously love the entire album though. You Won't Find This is another fave.

That's probably my favorite non-single from CR. It's so underrated. Carrie's voice is incredible on it.

Carrieflattsfan

I totally agree! YWFT is criminally underrated. Amazing song - lyrics, music, vocals, everything. <3 So sad Carrie never sang it on tour.

I just about fell over when I saw the video of her singing it from last year's FC party. Which almost made it worse to think she never sang it on tour.:p
Seriously though, it's amazing.

epicamends

I just about fell over when I saw the video of her singing it from last year's FC party. Which almost made it worse to think she never sang it on tour.:p
Seriously though, it's amazing.

I'm so happy that video exists. I should DL just in case it ever gets taken off youtube. haha

cpeTN89

Oh wow! This game looks so fun! Sorry I'm late to join lol

Day 1- Favorite Carrie Song: It would definitely have to be Jesus take the wheel. That song really proved that Carrie was going to be a force to be reckoned with in the music industry and not just another American Idol winner. And also, it has the most amazing message and has helped me through some very tough times as well.

Day 2- Favorite Album: I would have to go with Some Hearts on this one. It is my favorite album of all time. I still listen to it all the time and can go through every song and never once get sick of it. I just can't believe this whole album was put together in 6 weeks and to have three career defining monster hits on it....JTTW, BHC, and Wasted is just amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE this album!

Day 3- Favorite Song From Some Hearts: I already stated that JTTW was my favorite Carrie song ever, so of course this is my favorite song on Some Hearts as well. My next favorite is really hard to choose but I think I would have to go with The Night Before(Life Goes On). I really wish this would have been a single so bad. It would have been a perfect summer single. The vocals on this are incredible and I just love the story behind it so much. I can really relate to it.

Day 4- Favorite Song From Carnival Ride: I am going with Just A Dream on this one. I loved this song from the moment I heard it and I love the video even more. The story behind this song just really tugs at my heart strings. And the Video made me realize that Carrie really has MAD Acting Skills. Love it so much!

pklongbeach

Day 4- favorite song CR.
Definately IKYW.
I have some real favorites from CR. I TYS is one of Carries best recordings period.
But ITYS is that perfect combo for me of Lyric/melody/vocal performance/drama/specticle
I do love that song.
I remember when I first heard it dreaming of hearing her sing it live. Then after the PCA. I knew I had to see it live myself.
And I got Hollywood Bowl.
Just signature Carrie.
Fantastic.

pklongbeach

And now,
Day 5-Fav. song PO.
So hard....
CC is, I believe, a stand alone fantastic song.
TH/Change/ sentimental fav's.
SLT one of my favorite underappreicated Carrie songs (like IAICA)

And the award goes to.....

Cowboy Cassanova changed the way we hear Carrie and it was so out of the box of her recording style. it was a real taste of her on the mainstream top40 radio.
And I love every beat of it!

Day 05: my favorite song off play on is without a doubt WCIS! everything about it is so good!!! the lyrics, the music, the vocals are all so great!! It kills me that itll never be a single

Carrieflattsfan

Favorite song off PO: "Temporary Home." The vocals, message, Carrie's connection with the lyrics...everything about this song is perfect.
My favorite upbeat song has to be "Undo It.";)

cpeTN89

Day 5-Favorite Song From Play On: I definitely will have to go with Someday When I Stop Loving You. It kills me that this was never released as a single. It has so much critical acclaim to it. I could just feel the heartbreak and emotion in this song and the vocals are, of course, impeccable.

AIgrl06

Hmm, I guess I'll do days 2 through 5 today, lol.

Day 2: My favorite album is Some Hearts. It just flows so well and it never gets old.
Day 3: "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" is without a doubt my favorite from Some Hearts. There's just something about this song that I love.
Day 4: Do I even need to say "Just a Dream?" After all, I did mention that it's my favorite song of Carrie's period. Second favorite is "All-American Girl."
Day 5: I'm going with "What Can I Say?" for my favorite song from Play On. It usually flip-flops between this and "Someday..." but today, it's "What Can I Say?"

cpeTN89

Day 3: "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" is without a doubt my favorite from Some Hearts. There's just something about this song that I love.

Heck Yes! Another huge TNBLGO fan....glad I am not alone. I hate that I never heard this on the radio....would've been the most perfect summer single EVER!! :D

Day 06: Favorite American Idol Performance:
Hmmm its really close between Alone and Angels Brought Me Here, Alone because it really showed the world what a superstar she is, and Angels Brought Me Here because its such a big song, and it had so much emotion behind it, but I guess I'll have to go with Angels Brought Me Here

thunder92

Well I am starting this now haha ive been away from the computer but im back!
Day 1...favorite song............Wasted i think with many others close behind
Day 2: My favorite album is Play On. I have more favorites on this album more than any, even though Wasted is my number 1
Day 3: Wasted.
Day 4: This is very difficult but i am going to say You Wont Find This....i absolutley love this song...AAG is right there with it though
Day 5: I love sooo many songs on PO, but overall my favorite is most likely CC!