Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Day Carrie Callenge:

m.chill99

Fave award show performance...it's hard to pick between her performance of I know you won't and the MJ tribute if that counts...

AIgrl06

Day 8: My favorite awards show performance is still "Desperado." It was sooo amazing, it gave me chillbumps. I still listen to it on my iPod regularly, lol.

cpeTN89

Day 8-Favorite award show performance:

carrietemp2.jpg

This whole performance was just perfect. So angelic and really tugged your heart strings.

epicamends

Day 07 - Favorite red carpet dress.

This was so, so difficult. Carrie has so many amazing dresses! And I only chose red carpet dresses - there are so many performance dresses that I love too. I have my top 2 that are tied, and 2 honorable mentions. :p

My faves:
redcarpet-pinkdress.jpg
redcarpet-bluedress.jpg

Honorable Mentions:
redcarpet-shortdress.jpg
redcarpet-reddress.jpg

Day 08 - Favorite award show performance.

This is even more difficult. I can't pick just one. So here is my list of faves:

Jesus, Take the Wheel at the '06 ACM's
So Small at the '07 CMA's
Desperado at the '07 Grammys
Make the World Go Away at the '08 ACM's
Before He Cheats at the '08 Grammys
Last Name at the '09 Grammys
I Know You Won't at the '09 PCAs
Undo It at the '10 CMT Awards
Temporary Home at the '10 ACMs

Carrieflattsfan

Favorite Live performance:

Carrie is my favorite live performer (and PERFECT everytime), but I have to go with "Just A Dream" from the 2008 CMA's. Just an epic performance, vocals, emotion, everything was just amazing.

pklongbeach

day 8-favorite award show perf.
Very hard.
I want to say JTTW at the 2005 CMA's. Even though she only sang a small part, we all know she was so nearvous and this was her inaguration into the world of country music. So that was very special.
Prayin For Time- is one of those performances that I find myself holding my breath all the way through cause her emotion is so raw and real that I can hardly stand it.
Sound of Music- is just a perfect performance with a perfect backdrop to offset her gorgeous apprearence.
Ahhhhhh! I can't do this!

If I could never see her sing again, the last thing I would want to see would be.....................................................................Prayin For Time.

pklongbeach

Well, because her first major win was dirupted by Faith, it is hard for me to focus on that one.
I did love the 2nd ACM win with the "spin"!

AIgrl06

Day 9: Ahh, it's really hard to choose my favorite acceptance speech. Probably the 2006 Female Vocalist Award at the CMAs.

allirishgirl

Day 01 - Favorite Carrie song. - Theres A Place For Us. I just love the lyrics
Day 02 - Favorite album. - Play On I meam come on every song is a hit!
Day 03 - Favorite song from Some Hearts. Don't Forget To Remember Me
Day 04 - Favorite song from Carnival Ride. - So Small - inspirational :D
Day 05 - Favorite song from Play On. - Someday When I Stop Loving You :heart:
Day 06 - Favorite American Idol performance. i believed every word she sang!

Day 07 - Favorite red carpet dress. 2010 Grammys
carrie_underwood_2010_grammy_award_red_carpet_300x  400.jpg

Day 08 - Favorite award show performance. JTTW at the ACMs, pure raw emotion

Day 09 - Favorite award show acceptance speech. 2006 Female Vocalist Award at the CMAs.

epicamends

Day 09 - Favorite award show acceptance speech

This one's a tie for me. Between Carrie's first FVOTY win at the CMAs and her first EOTY win at the ACMs. Both were such heartfelt, emotional, raw and unplanned speeches, and you could tell just how happy, excited, and overwhelmed she was at winning.

acceptancespeech-06cmas.jpg
acceptancespeech-09acms.jpg

Last edited:

fearless_dancerrr

day 09 - favorite acceptance speech.
definitely EOTY the first time. you could just tell how shock and excited she was. i don't think she expected it at all. it was such a sweet moment and funny too (i wanna see those boots matthew ;))

Carrieflattsfan

My favorite acceptance speech: Tied between the first ACM ETOY & 2006 female vocalist win. She gives such awesome acceptance speeches, I love all of them.

Favorite Hair Style- I loved her hair during the All American Girl music video, I know its probably not her most high fashion or anything but she just looked so pretty!

fearless_dancerrr

day 10 - favorite hairstyle.
012.jpg

i loved her hair here and i wanted that hairstyle for my prom SO bad..
but i also like when she has long hair and wears it curly and natural looking like so:
IMG_0346.JPG

allamericangirl8

Day 01 - Favorite Carrie song.
That's Where It Is. :) <3 It just has something special about it.
Day 02 - Favorite album.
It's always been Some Hearts, but lately I've been digging Carnival Ride. A lot. Strange. So I'll say CR.
Day 03 - Favorite song from Some Hearts.
That's Where It Is! <3
Day 04 - Favorite song from Carnival Ride.
All-American Girl. Duh, winning. ;)
Day 05 - Favorite song from Play On.
What Can I Say? What can I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
Day 06 - Favorite American Idol performance.
If you mean performance during Season 4, it's between five (I know, I know, cheating, but I'm being serious): Trouble, Crying, ABMH and MacArthur Park

If you mean performance on the show show post-AI4, Praying For Time foshizzle.
Day 07 - Favorite red carpet dress.
It's between two dresses. I love little, simple dresses.
carrie-idol-red-carpet.jpg

Red-Carpet-Buzz-Carrie-Underwood_articleimage.jpg

Day 08 - Favorite award show performance.
I Know You Won't at the PCAs.
Day 09 - Favorite award show acceptance speech.
ACMs EOTY 2010.
Day 10 - Favorite hair style.
I loved all of her CR era hairstyles. And this from the PO era:
carrie-underwood-ts.jpg