Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd single from Cry Pretty?

Which song should be the 3rd single from Cry Pretty?

• Total voters

DazzledByCarrie

Either Drinking Alone or Ghosts on the Stereo. I would personally prefer Ghosts, but I could see DA maybe doing better on radio. Although, who knows it the album will have any radio success at all at this point.

jaymiee

Drinking Alone - My 1st choice, but for some reason I feel like it wont happen. Live performance of this song would slayyy though

Southbound - Not my favorite, but is catchy and fits the timing the best...I have a feeling this will be next. I am having a hard time picturing her performing this live though

Backsliding, Ghosts, Low, and That Song are my other faves.

If End Up with you is released next I will cry (not pretty)

Smokyiiis

If she's wanting to be more of the men's SALAD and less of the women's TOMATOES I guess she'll need to break out one of the more countrified songs on the album....you know, drinking..... I'm telling you right now I am going to be VERY ANGRY if she does that and it doesn't go number 1. This entire album is gold and in the current bro country cesspool it better float to the top or I'm screaming!

Countryfan2448

Kingdom or Southbound (Drinking Alone) ain't going to do well at radio with the "MEN". and UMG ain't helping Carrie out they just helping her labelmates when Cry Pretty should gotten to number one as Love Wins..

carriefan14

If she ends up performing LW at the ACMs to help it get top 10, then i would be okay with that as long as she does Southbound on Idol, CMT awards, CMA fest, etc. I was listening to S again today and i really think it would fare well on country radio this summer.

Countryfan2448

I do not think she will preform LW and certainly see no value in it to do so.

I disagree. There's value in performing it again not going to hurt anyone (maybe if you don't care about the song). but anyways we'll see what she comes up with reheasals for the ACM's will be in a day or two.

I disagree. There's value in performing it again not going to hurt anyone (maybe if you don't care about the song). but anyways we'll see what she comes up with reheasals for the ACM's will be in a day or two.

I just don't think the ACM's like people repeating what they did for the CMAs and vis versa.. They like things to feel fresh, hints all the duets...

I feel like if Carrie wasn't performing something new from her album she would be in a duet or be doing a cover or something...

My guess is she is performing something new.

ethelu

I don't think Carrie will pass up the opportunity to perform her next single.